RATSAK® FAST ACTION DISPOSABLE MOUSE BAIT STATION is a no-fuss, easy to use mouse control solution
- Revolutionary NO TOUCH pre-baited station
- Helps keep bait away from pets
- Ready to use, wax block included
- Simply dispose station when block is eaten
- Unique design - no touch, no mess, no fuss
How to Use
Place the pre baited mouse station where there are signs of mouse activity such as feeding evidence or droppings, along walls or rafters and in dark, sheltered places.
Place the station with the entry holes parallel and close to the wall.
- Do not move the station for 2-3 days. The wax blocks can be inspected through the clear lid. Remove and dispose of the bait station when the bait has been consumed or mouse activity has ceased.
- Do NOT place baits in the open.
- Do NOT exceed 3 m between bait stations.
HANDY TIPS FOR EFFECTIVE CONTROL
- Eliminate as far as practical, all alternative food sources.
- Place the RATSAK® Disposable Mouse Bait Stations in the infested area.
- Space bait stations 2-3 metres apart.
- Once bait stations are in place and feeding begins, monitor every three to four days.
- One feed of RATSAK® Fast Action Wax Blocks is sufficient to kill mice. They may continue to eat the bait after a lethal dose has been ingested.
- Most deaths occur 4 to 7 days after consumption of bait however baiting for at least 2 weeks will be necessary to reduce mice numbers.
CAUTION & Safety Directions
- Place baits in locations which are inaccessible to children, pets, other animals and birds.
- DO NOT place bait stations on or near exposed food or food utensils, food preparation areas or food storage areas.
- Dispose of dead carcasses by wrapping in paper, placing in plastic bag and putting in garbage.
Do not let cats and dogs eat poisoned mice. The use of this product for control of protected native rodents and rodent-like animals require permission from wildlife authorities.
This product is restricted to use in and around (within 2 m) buildings, structures and enclosed spaces.
- This product is hazardous to pigs, cats, dogs, poultry, birds and wildlife and care should be exercised in its use.
- DO NOT allow chemical containers or wax block to get into drains, sewers, streams or ponds.
- Containers which have held bait should not be used for any other purpose.
- Poisonous if swallowed. Do not touch bait. If on skin and after each baiting, wash thoroughly with soap and water. Wash hands after use.
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE OR IN ANY MANNER CONTRARY TO THE LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED.
FOR EMERGENCIES ONLY, CALL 1800 033 111 (ALL HOURS).
FOR GENERAL ENQUIRIES SPEAK TO US ON RATCHAT™ VIA the POP UP WINDOW AT THE BOTTOM OF YOUR SCREEN.
STORAGE & DISPOSAL
Bait stations which have held bait should not be used for any other purpose. Store in original containers, tightly closed in a safe place out of reach of children. Do not place bait station on or near exposed food or food utensils, food preparation areas or food storage areas. Dispose of empty container and/or unused blocks by wrapping in paper, putting in plastic bag and putting in garbage. Do not store in direct sunlight for prolonged periods.