Fast, convenient and effective
Contains a bittering agent which helps prevent accidental consumption by children.
Available in 200g (4 x 50g) packs.
Ready to Use, simply tear back perforated lid to expose bait, and place bait station where signs of rodent activity have been detected
How to Use
Use single 50g bait station at 1 or more locations for mice (less than 1g will kill a mouse) and 1 to 2 (50g-100g) single bait stations at each location for rats (4-6g will kill a rat).
Place bait stations where there are signs of rodent activity, along walls or rafters and in dark, sheltered places.
DO NOT exceed 3m between RATSAK® baits for mice or 9m for rats.
DO NOT place baits in the open. Push tab and tear back flap to expose bait and activate single bait station.
HANDY TIPS FOR EFFECTIVE CONTROL
- Eliminate as far as practical, all alternative food sources.
- When using outdoors, it is best practice to use weather resistant baits stations.
- It is recommended that lockable, securable, weather resistant bait stations be used where possible.
- Try not to touch the bait as this deters rats and mice from eating it.
- Inspect baits frequently, particularly in the first 10 days.
- Replace eaten bait. If bait is completely consumed, the quantity should be increased.
- Continue replenishing bait until left untouched. Baiting for at least 2 weeks will be necessary to reduce rat/mouse numbers.
- Most deaths occur 4 to 7 days after consumption of bait, but deaths may occur for up to 2 weeks.
- Following treatment remove all remains of bait and bait containers and search for all collect dead rats and mice.
- While handling remaining bait material/ animals carcasses, wear rubber gloves.
CAUTION & Safety Directions
- Place bait in locations which are inaccessible and out of reach to children, pets, other animals and birds.
- This bait is hazardous to pigs, cats, dogs, poultry, birds and wildlife and care should be exercised in its use.
- Do not let cats, dogs or non-target animals eat poisoned rats and mice.
- Containers that have held bait should not be used for any other purpose.
- Do not place bait on or near exposed food or food utensils, food preparation areas or food storage areas.
- If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre (Australia 131126). Vitamin K1 (phytomenadione) is antidotal.
- The use of this product for control of protected native rodents and rodent-like animals requires permission from wildlife authorities.
- The product is restricted to use in and around buildings (within 2 m) or enclosed spaces eg drains.
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE OR IN ANY MANNER CONTRARY TO THE LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED.
FOR EMERGENCIES ONLY, CALL 1800 033 111 (ALL HOURS).
STORAGE & DISPOSAL
Containers which have held bait should not be used for any other purpose. Store in original containers, tightly closed in a safe place out of the reach of children. Dispose of empty container and unused or untaken bait by burying in an approved dump. Ensure baits are removed when rodent activity has ceased.