RATSAK® Fast Action Pellets also comes in individual chew-thru throw packs to kill rats and mice with a single feed!
- Ideal for hard to reach places and there is no need to touch bait.
- Active ingredient kills rats and mice in a single feed.
- It also contains a bittering agent which helps prevent accidental consumption by children.
- RATSAK® Fast Action Throw Packs will control species resistant to warfarin.
- Available in 1100g (5 x 20g) packs.
How to Use
Use single 20g throwpack at 1 or more locations for mice; and 1 to 2 throwpacks at each location for rats.
Place throwpacks where there are signs of rodent activity, along walls or rafters and in dark, sheltered places.
DO NOT exceed 3m between bait stations for mice of 9m for rats.
DO NOT place baits in the open.
DO NOT open, cut or tear the throw packs, they are designed to be chewed through by rats and mice.
HANDY TIPS FOR EFFECTIVE CONTROL
- Eliminate as far as practical all alternative food sources.
- Bait infested area. Place throw packs under cover and not in the open. Record the number and locations of throw packs for later replenishment and or removal.
- Inspect throw packs daily if possible and increase number of throw packs if bait is being eaten quickly. Maintain baits until feeding ceases.
- Most deaths occur 4 to 7 days after bait consumption. Baiting for at least 2 weeks is necessary to reduce rat/mouse numbers.
CAUTION & Safety Directions
- The bait is hazardous to pigs, cats, dogs, poultry, birds and wildlife and care should be exercised in its use.
- Place baits in locations inaccessible to other animals or birds.
- DO NOT allow the bait or container to get into drains, sewers, streams or ponds.
- DO NOT let cats and dogs eat poisoned mice and rats.
- Inspect all bait packs regularly and ensure baits are removed when rodent activity has ceased.
- The use of this product for control of protected native rodents and rodent-like animals requires permission from wildlife authorities.
- The product is restricted to use in and around buildings (within 2m) or enclosed spaces e.g. drains.
- Poisonous if swallowed.
- Do not inhale dust.
- Do not touch bait, use scoop of measure.
- If on skin after each baiting, wash thoroughly with soap and water.
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE OR IN ANY MANNER CONTRARY TO THE LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED.
FOR EMERGENCIES ONLY, CALL 1800 033 111 (ALL HOURS).
FOR GENERAL ENQUIRIES SPEAK TO US ON RATCHAT™ VIA the POP UP WINDOW AT THE BOTTOM OF YOUR SCREEN.
STORAGE & DISPOSAL
Containers which have held bait should not be used for any other purpose. Store in original containers, tightly closed in a safe place out of reach of children. Dispose of empty container and unused or untaken bait by burying in an approved dump. Ensure baits are removed when rodent activity has ceased.