Moisture resistant, making them ideal for damp or dry areas.
The hole in the centre of the block is designed to allow for pinning, or tying the wax block in positions off the ground or where rodents are climbing.
It also contains a bittering agent which helps prevent accidental consumption by children.
RATSAK® Fast Action Waxblocks will control species resistant to Warfarin.
Available in 80g, 540g and 1kg packs
How to Use
Remove plastic wrapping from each waxblock
Place baits where there are signs of rodent activity, along walls or rafters and in dark, sheltered places. Do not place baits in the open.
Use 1 waxblock at 1 or more locations, 2-3 metres apart for mice; and 2 to 4 waxblocks at 1 or 2 locations for rats.
HANDY TIPS FOR EFFECTIVE CONTROL
- Eliminate as far as practical, all alternative food sources.
- Bait should not be touched as this deters rats and mice from eating it.
- Record the number and location of waxblocks for later replenishment and or removal.
- Inspect baits daily. Replace eaten baits.
- Most deaths occur 4 to 7 days after consumption of bait. Baiting for at least 2 weeks will be necessary to reduce rat/mouse numbers.
- One feed is sufficient to kill rats and mice. Rats and mice will continue to eat the bait after a lethal dose has been eaten.
CAUTION & Safety Directions
- This product is hazardous to pigs, cats, dogs, poultry, birds and wildlife and care should be exercised in its use.
- Place blocks in locations inaccessible to other animals or birds.
- DO NOT allow the product or container to get into drains, sewers, streams or ponds.
- Dispose of dead carcasses by wrapping in paper, placing in plastic bag and putting in garbage.
- Add The product is restricted to use in and around buildings (within 2m) or enclosed spaces.
- DO NOT let cats and dogs eat poisoned mice and rats.
- The use of this product for control of protected native rodents and rodent-like animals requires permission from wildlife authorities.
- Poisonous if swallowed.
- DO NOT touch the bait, use scoop or measure. If on skin and after each baiting, wash thoroughly with soap and water.
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE OR IN ANY MANNER CONTRARY TO THE LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED.
FOR EMERGENCIES ONLY, CALL 1800 033 111 (ALL HOURS).
FOR GENERAL ENQUIRIES SPEAK TO US ON RATCHAT™ VIA the POP UP WINDOW AT THE BOTTOM OF YOUR SCREEN.
STORAGE & DISPOSAL
Containers which have held bait should not be used for any other purpose. Store in original containers, tightly closed in a safe place out of reach of children.
DO NOT place blocks on or near exposed food or food utensils, food preparation areas or food storage areas. Dispose of empty container and unused or untaken blocks by wrapping in paper, putting in plastic bag and putting in garbage.