Precision Impact Technology™ - When the mouse lifts the bait cover to access the bait, the kill bar quickly and effectively strikes, ensuring perfect placement for a quick and humane kill.
Bait hatch to eliminate chance of bait theft
Easy disposal once mouse is caught.
Can be used anywhere in the home, indoors or out. The trap contains no chemicals or poisons.
Pack includes 3 mouse traps.
How to Use
- Lift bait cover to add bait in trough provided. Apply bait using a cotton bud, toothpick or other tool to mask your scent. Use peanut butter, hazelnut spread or RATSAK® Attractant as bait. Close bait cover.
- Set the trap. Pull back the red kill bar handle until it clicks and the trap locks in place. ALWAYS USE CAUTION when setting a trap.
- Place trap where signs of rodent activity are visible or along walls where mice travel. Place at 90 degrees to wall.
- Once activated, hold trap at rear. Slowly lift the red kill bar handle to discard mouse.
- Reuse as required.
HANDY TRAP TIPS FOR EFFECTIVE CONTROL
- Eliminate as far as practical all alternative food sources.
- Keep food stored in sealed containers.
- Repair holes, cracks and crevices that encourage mice to enter the building.
CAUTION & Safety Directions
- Place traps in locations which are inaccessible and out of reach to children, pets, other animals and birds.
- Use caution when setting.
FOR GENERAL ENQUIRIES SPEAK TO US ON RATCHAT™ VIA the POP UP WINDOW AT THE BOTTOM OF YOUR SCREEN.
STORAGE & DISPOSAL
Store in a cool, dry place out of reach of children and pets. Do not store in direct sunlight. Dispose of trap by wrapping in paper, placing in plastic bag and putting in the garbage.