- Unique design made from plastic. It is strong, durable and the traps are reusable.
- Innovative design to easily set up.
- Trap comes pre-baited with corn paste to attract mice. Simply peel back the foil seal, place and set trap.
- Serrated jaws for maximum strength.
Easy disposal of dead mice with the push of a lever.
How to Use
- Lift the lever on the top of the trap and remove foil to expose mouse attractant in bait tray
- Place the trap where mice are a problem, at a right angle to wall if possible. TIP: Place 2 traps 2-3 metres apart where mice are evident.
- Carefully set the trap by pushing the lever all the way down until the trap clicks into place.
- After the mouse has been caught, push the lever down to open trap and release. There is no need to touch the mouse.
- The trap can be reused if more mice are present
HANDY TRAP TIPS FOR EFFECTIVE CONTROL
- Leave the traps for 48 hours to avoid trap shyness. Move the traps to a new location after 48 hours if mice are still present.
- Eliminate as far as practical all alternative food sources. Keep food stored in sealed containers.
- Repair holes, cracks and crevices that encourage mice to enter the building.
CAUTION & Safety Directions
- Place traps in locations which are inaccessible and out of reach to children, pets, other animals and birds.
- Use caution when setting.
- Dispose of dead carcasses by wrapping in paper, placing in plastic bag and then in garbage.
FoR GENERAL ENQUIRIES SPEAK TO US ON RATCHAT™ VIA the POP uP WINDOW AT THE BOTTOM OF YOUR SCREEN.
STORAGE & DISPOSAL
Store in a cool, dry place out of reach of children and pets. Do not store in direct sunlight. Dispose of trap by wrapping in paper, placing in plastic bag and putting in the garbage.