RATSAK® RAPID STRIKE™ ADVANCED DUAL ACTIVE SOFT BAIT is the fastest kill RATSAK® formulation available! One block can kill up to 20 mice or 5 rats!
2 actives - Difenacoum and Bromadiolone combine for super fast, effective kill.
Added attractant to entice bait consumption.
Soft baits are packed with high quality fats, proteins and aromas, and have a higher moisture content which is highly appealing to rodents.
Lower toxicology profile against non-target animals
FLUO NP technology reduces bait shyness and allows rodent tracking under ultraviolet light via rodent droppings.
Contains a bittering agent to help prevent accidental consumption by children and pets.
Available in 100g and 500g pack sizes.
How to Use
- Wear gloves to mask human scent and remove from packaging.
The baits are ready to use - do not unwrap individual baits. Rats and mice will chew through the wrapper.
Place baits where there are signs of rodent activity, along walls or rafters and in dark, sheltered places.
Place baits at 2 to 3m intervals throughout the infested area for mice; and 1 to 3 baits at 5 to 9m intervals for rats.
HANDY TIPS FOR EFFECTIVE CONTROL
- Eliminate as far as practical, all alternative food sources.
- Fix, nail or wire baits in place where appropriate.
- When using outdoors, it is best practice to use weather resistant baits stations.
- It is recommended that lockable, securable, weather resistant bait stations be used where possible.
- Alternatively, place bait in suitable containers or use weather resistant bait stations constructed from drain pipes or boxes.
- Try not to touch the bait as this deters rats and mice from eating it.
- Inspect baits frequently, particularly in the first 10 days.
- Replace eaten bait. If bait is completely consumed, the quantity should be increased.
- Continue replenishing bait until left untouched. Baiting for at least 2 weeks will be necessary to reduce rat/mouse numbers.
- Most deaths occur 4 to 7 days after consumption of bait, but deaths may occur for up to 2 weeks.
- Following treatment remove all remains of bait and bait containers and search for all collect dead rats and mice.
- While handling remaining bait material/ animals carcasses, wear rubber gloves.
CAUTION & Safety Directions
- Place traps in locations which are inaccessible and out of reach to children, pets, other animals and birds.
- Do not let cats, dogs or non-target animals eat poisoned rats and mice.
- Containers that have held bait should not be used for any other purpose.
- Do not allow product or containers get into drains, sewers, streams or ponds.
- Do not place bait on or near exposed food or food utensils, food preparation areas or food storage areas.
- This product is restricted to use in and around buildings (within 2 metres).
- If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre. Phone Australia 13 11 26. Vitamin K1 (Phytomenadione) is antidotal.
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE OR IN ANY MANNER CONTRARY TO THE LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED.
FOR EMERGENCIES ONLY, CALL 1800 033 111 (ALL HOURS).
STORAGE & DISPOSAL
Containers that have held bait should not be used for any other purpose. Store in the closed, original container in a cool dry, place out of the reach of children. Do not store in direct sunlight. Do not place bait on near exposed food or food utensils, food preparation areas or food storage areas. Dispose of empty container and unused or untaken bait by wrapping in paper, placing in plastic bag and putting in garbage.Dispose of carcasses by wrapping in paper, placing in plastic bag and putting in garbage.