RATSAK® RAPID STRIKE™ DUAL ACTIVE WAX BLOCKS is the fastest kill Ratsak® formulation available! One block can kill up to 20 mice or 5 rats!
2 actives - Difenacoum and Bromadiolone combine for super fast, effective kill.
Lower toxicology profile against non-target animals than Brodifacoum.
FLUO NP technology reduces bait shyness and allows rodent tracking under ultraviolet light via rodent droppings.
Aromatic ingredients & high grade proteins for increased palatability & faster bait uptake.
Contains a bittering agent to help prevent accidental consumption by children and pets.
Available in 90g and 1kg packs.
How to Use
- Wear gloves to mask human scent and remove from packaging.
Place baits where there are signs of rodent activity, along walls or rafters and in dark, sheltered places. Use bait stations where possible.
Use 1 waxblock at 1 or more locations, 2-3 metres apart for mice; and 1 to 3 waxblocks at intervals of 5-9 metres for rats.
HANDY TIPS FOR EFFECTIVE CONTROL
- Eliminate as far as practical, all alternative food sources.
- When using outdoors, it is best practice to use weather resistant baits stations.
- It is recommended that lockable, securable, weather resistant bait stations be used where possible.
- Alternatively, place bait in suitable containers or use weather resistant bait stations constructed from drain pipes or boxes.
- Try not to touch the bait as this deters rats and mice from eating it.
- Inspect baits frequently, particularly in the first 10 days.
- Replace eaten bait. If bait is completely consumed, the quantity should be increased.
- Continue replenishing bait until left untouched. Baiting for at least 2 weeks will be necessary to reduce rat/mouse numbers.
- Most deaths occur 4 to 7 days after consumption of bait, but deaths may occur for up to 2 weeks.
- Following treatment remove all remains of bait and bait containers and search for all collect dead rats and mice.
- While handling remaining bait material/ animals carcasses, wear rubber gloves.
CAUTION & Safety Directions
- Place bait in locations which are inaccessible and out of reach to children, pets, other animals and birds.
- Do not let cats, dogs or non-target animals eat poisoned rats and mice.
- Containers that have held bait should not be used for any other purpose.
- Do not place bait on or near exposed food or food utensils, food preparation areas or food storage areas.
- If poisoning occurs, get to a doctor or hospital quickly. Vitamin K1 (Phytomenadione) is antidotal.
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE OR IN ANY MANNER CONTRARY TO THE LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED.
FOR EMERGENCIES ONLY, CALL 1800 033 111 (ALL HOURS).
STORAGE & DISPOSAL
Store in a cool, dry place out of reach of children and pets. Do not store in direct sunlight. Dispose of rodent by wrapping in paper, placing in plastic bag and putting in the garbage.