RATSAK® REPEL™ RODENT REPELLENT GEL is a dual action formulation which uses natural ingredients - garlic oil and white pepper - to repel rats and mice. The garlic oil is smell which discourages rodents while white pepper creates an uncomfortable sensation of warmth on their feet and face.
- Deters rodent entry to your home by blocking holes and cracks. which rats and mice may be using.
- Improves overall rodent control strategy.
- Deters rodent eating wires, cables etc.
- Easy to use syringe for accurate placement.
- Create road blocks in rodent travel paths.
How to Use
Inspect premises thoroughly and locate all areas where rodents are tracking and entering as deterrent spots must be placed where rodents will pass over them.
Apply RATSAK® Repel™ Rodent Repellent Gel to any surface where rodents travel, such as beams, ledges, ceiling tiles, trees, gutters, cornices, holes, cracks etc.
Apply as a 10mm diameter deterrent spot.
Use several deterrent spots in areas of high rodent pressure.
Re-apply as necessary.
Multiple applications may be required in areas of heavy infestation as deterrent spots will be removed by the activity of the rodents.
HANDY TIPS FOR EFFECTIVE CONTROL
- Eliminate as far as practical, all alternative food sources.
- Keep food stored in sealed containers.
- Repair holes, cracks and crevices that may encourage mice or rats to enter the building.
- Apply deterrent spots where rodents are tracking or seeking entry to the premises.
- RATSAK® Repel™ Rodent Repellent Gel should be part of a rodent control strategy. Baiting or trapping with RATSAK® products may be required if rodent activity persists.
CAUTION & Safety Directions
- Should not be used in areas accessible to children.
- DO NOT contaminate streams, rivers or waterways with the chemical or used containers.
- If poisoning occurs, contact a Doctor or Poisons Information Centre. Phone Australia 13 11 26
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE OR IN ANY MANNER CONTRARY TO THE LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED.
FOR EMERGENCIES ONLY, CALL 1800 033 111 (ALL HOURS).
FOR GENERAL ENQUIRIES SPEAK TO US ON RATCHAT™ VIA the POP UP WINDOW AT THE BOTTOM OF YOUR SCREEN.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
- Store in the closed, original container in a dry, cool, well-ventilated area out of direct sunlight.
- Dispose of empty container by wrapping in paper, placing in plastic bag and putting in garbage.